How do I get a copy of my accident report?
Send written request with $10 pre-payment to 36 Poverty Lane Lebanon NH 03766. Include the driver's name, date and location of accident, and accident number if available. Request forms are available at the Records Division windows at 36 Poverty Lane. Reports are not released until payment is received. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks from the date of your accident for processing of your request.

Please note: An accident report where one of the drivers has court action pending cannot be released until the case has been cleared from court. When reports are ready, they will be mailed. If you have any questions about your accident please contact the investigating officer or on duty supervisor at 603-448-1212. For additional information view the Records Request Form (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay my ticket?
2. How do I get a copy of my accident report?
3. How do I apply for a pistol permit?
4. How do I obtain a sound permit?
5. How do I get my fingerprints taken?
6. Does the City of Lebanon have an animal control department?
7. How do I request to have references to my arrest record removed from publicly posted police logs?