The Lebanon Memorial Veterans Pool offers the following features:
- 0 to 4-foot deep splash pool with spray features;
- 25-yard, 8-lane instruction pool;
- Bathhouse and lifeguard stations;
- Expanded deck and lawn area for family picnics;
- A memorial plaque honoring war veterans;
- Picnic pavilion.
Please note: The pools are not heated.
We accept cash, checks, and credit/debit cards at the pool. A resident is defined as a resident of Lebanon or West Lebanon.
- Youth (age 5 and under): Free
- Youth (through age 17): Residents - $1 | Non-residents - $4
- Adult (age 18 and older): Residents - $2 | Non-residents - $5
- Senior Citizen (age 60 and older): Residents - $1 | Non-residents - $4
- Military Personnel: Free
- Youth: Residents - $40 | Non-residents - $70
- Adult: Residents - $50 | Non-residents - $85
- Seniors: Residents - $40 | Non-residents - $70
- Family of 3 (must include at least 1 child and 1 adult): Residents - $60 | Non-residents - $100, each additional person: $15
5-Day Punch Cards:
- Individual - $15
- Family - $60
Camps and Groups of over 10 people, please call in advance at 603-448-2058.
- Opening Day: Monday, June 12, 2023
- Daily Pool Schedule begins Saturday, June 17, 2023
- July 4th: Pool closes at 4 pm
- Last Day: Saturday, August 19, 2023
- Paws in the Pool: Sunday, August 20, 2023, 10:00am - 2:00pm - Registration is not yet available.
- Days: Monday, June 12, 2023 - Friday, June 16, 2023
- Times: 4 pm to 7 pm
Daily Pool Schedule
If the pool is not crowded, a lane for lap swimming will remain open during open swim. Please inquire at the front desk upon arrival.
12 pm to 1 pm Adult Lap Swim
1 pm to 5 pm Open Swim
Monday - Saturday
12 pm to 1 pm Adult Lap Swim (Excluding Thursday)
1 pm to 3:50 pm Open Swim
4:10 pm to 7 pm Family Swim*
*During Family Swim, anyone 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older.
Pool Cancellations and Closures
Pool closures occur due to inclement weather events. Please visit LebanonNH.gov/LebRecAlerts for any cancellations and closures.