Here's what you need to know:
- Credit cards are now accepted for all non-bagged waste disposal transactions at the Solid Waste Facility. These transactions include disposal of all itemized and/or scale-weighed bulky waste. Bagged waste must be disposed of in our pre-paid municipal bags (available at Shaw’s, CVS, Hannaford’s, Price Chopper, and both the Lebanon and Hanover Co-op stores) or paid for with the use of a punch card.
- To ensure accurate waste disposal and the cost thereof, all residential loads will now be required to be scale-weighed.
Reminders - Effective January 1, 2024:
- Credit cards will be the required form of payment for all users (Lebanon and non-Lebanon residents) when disposing of non-bagged, itemized, and/or scale-weighed bulky waste.
- Non-Lebanon residents will be required to dispose of bagged waste using pre-paid municipal trash bags.
- Lebanon residents only will have the ability to continue using punch cards for the foreseeable future.
- Solid Waste Permits must be updated through the new software platform for all users (Residential and commercial, both Lebanon and non-Lebanon residents).
Visit our LebanonNH.gov/SolidWaste for additional information or contact Solid Waste Manager, Erica Douglas if you have questions.