Absentee Ballots for the September 13, 2022, NH State Primary are now available! If you cannot appear in person on Election Day, you can vote by absentee for the following reasons:
- Physical Disability
- Religious Observance
- Absence from City on day of an election.
- Confinement in a penal institution for a misdemeanor or while awaiting trial.
- Employment obligations. For the purpose of absentee voting, the term "employment" shall include the care of children and inform adults, with or without compensation.
- Voters with symptoms of a communicable disease or illness (Please check box for "Physical Disability")
- Voters who, due to their own health circumstances, limit public exposure in their day-to-day life as a preventative measure. (Please check box for "Physical Disability")
Learn more about absentee voting and download your application to receive an absentee ballot.