Storrs Hill Lessons
Resident & Lebanon Outing Club Member Registration is now available for lessons at Storrs Hill Ski Area. - Please note: LOC Members who are Non-Residents will need to contact Lebanon Recreation to register by calling 603-448-5121 or emailing Recreation@LebanonNH.gov.
Non-Resident Registration begins December 1, 2021.
Register for the following lessons at Storrs Hill by Monday, December 13th to receive $5 off your registration:
- Sno-Puppies Ski Lessons (Ages 4-1st Grade)
- Youth Ski Lessons (Grades 2-12)
- Adult Ski Lessons (Ages 18+)
- Snowboard Lessons (Grades 2+)
- Telemark Lessons (Ages 12+)
- Intro to Backcountry Skiing (Ages 18+)
- Youth Alpine Club (Grades 2-12)
- Youth Ski Jumping Club (Grades 2-12)
Visit LebanonNH.gov/Register to register online or call Lebanon Recreation at (603)448-5121.
For more information about Storrs Hill Ski Area, visit SkiStorrsHill.com.
Are you ready to rip your turns and fly high on Whaleback's trails and terrain park? Participants must be able to ski or board blue terrain (intermediate) or sign up for Learn to Ski or Board lessons if needed. Helmets are mandatory. Lesson Registration must be done online with Whaleback. - Registration is open click here! Please contact the Whaleback Ski School Director at email@example.com for further questions about lessons and gear.
- Lebanon Middle School Program Tuesday & Thursday additional transportation option provided by Lebanon Recreation.
- PICK UP from LMS/Return to Lebanon City Hall & PROGRAM TIME: Tuesday & Thursday 2:35pm - 6:15pm
- LESSON Times: Tuesday & Thursdays 4:00pm - 5:30pm.
- TUESDAY Dates: Jan. 18 - Mar. 1(Sign up for transportation with Leb.Rec - Tuesday only)
- THURSDAY Dates: Jan. 20 - Mar. 3 (Sign up for transportation with Leb.Rec - Thursday only)
- Parents/guardians must sign up for BOTH transportation dates if you are planning to attend on both Tuesday and Thursday with Recreation providing transportation. To sign up for your lessons with Whaleback Registration is open click here!
- 5th-8th grade students can sign up for transportation with Leb. Rec. for $30.00 for Tuesday and $30.00 for Thursday. This secures your spot from Lebanon Middle School to Whaleback, and then a return trip to Lebanon City Hall.
- If renting equipment, participant(s) MUST come to a fit day PRIOR to the start of the program. Fit days TBD
- If you'd like a afterschool snack option sign up here.