In celebration of the Northern Rail Trail’s 25th Anniversary in 2021, Friends of the Northern Rail Trail (FNRT) invites the whole community to participate in a challenge to walk, run, or bike 25 miles (cumulative) on the Northern Rail Trail this summer!
Students in the Lebanon and Mascoma Valley School systems will receive their cards through the schools in early June. Others may pick up a card at Omer and Bob's bicycle shop in downtown Lebanon or at the grand opening of the Lebanon Mall Tunnel on July 8th.
To participate, simply register online at bit.ly/fnrt-25. Once you have completed 25 miles, return your card to Omer and Bob's to be entered in our raffle on August 26th. Prizes include gift certificates that support businesses located along our trail! Please review the following destinations graphic for a sample list of businesses and miles to them.
For questions, or to help support the Northern Rail Trail celebration, contact Amy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For ADA compliance purposes, the destinations graphic shown above contains the following information.
- CCBA to the Lebanon Memorial Pool (1.1 miles)
- Dairy Twirl to Pat Walsh Park (1.3 miles)
- Glen Road MRG Trailhead to the Lebanon Tunnel (2.6 miles)
- Riverside Dr parking to Ice House Rd Parking (2.3 miles)
- Jake’s Market in Lebanon to Mascoma Lake rope swing (5.9 miles)
- Lucky's Coffee to Lakeside Park gazebo in Enfield (6.0 miles)
- Lalo's Tacos to Kitchen 56 (6.5 miles)
- Muriel's Donuts to Mickey's Roadside Café (7.0 miles)
- Three Tomatoes to The 603 Bakery and Cafe (13.5 miles)
- Red Wagon Bakery to Salt Hill Pub (13.5 miles)
- Enfield House of Pizza to Phnom Penh (8.7 miles)
- Canaan Village Pizza to Danbury Country Store (13.2 miles)
- Omer and Bobs to the Refinery in Andover (35.0 miles)
- CCBA to end of the trail in Boscawen (59.0 miles)
Sponsors include Friends of the Northern Rail Trail, Hypertherm HOPE Foundation, and Rotary Club of Lebanon NH, USA.