Declarations of Candidacy for the following offices will be accepted at the Lebanon City Clerk's Office from 9:00AM Tuesday, January 26, 2021 through 5:00PM Tuesday, February 9, 2021:
- One Ward 1 City Councilor (two-year term)
- One Ward 2 City Councilor (two-year term)
- One Ward 3 City Councilor (two-year term)
- One At-Large City Councilor (two-year term)
- Two At-Large Library Board Trustees (three-year terms)
- Election Officials Per Ward - 1 Moderator, 1 Ward Clerk, and 3 Supervisors of the Checklist (two-year terms)
- Three School Board Members (three-year terms)
- Three School District Officials - 1 Moderator, 1 Treasurer, and 1 School District Clerk (one-year terms)
All candidates must be registered voters in Lebanon. Candidates for City Council must have resided in Lebanon for a minimum of 2 years, immediately preceding the election.
Voting for the foregoing offices will take place at the City/School Election on March 9, 2021.
View a list of current filings already received for the March 9, 2021 City/School ballot.
As a reminder, we have moved back to City Hall at 51 North Park Street and our new hours are Monday through Thursday from 7:00AM to 5:00PM. We are closed Fridays. Please contact the City Clerk's Office if you have any questions regarding the filing procedure.