We need your help! The walls of our newly renovated City Hall are bare and the City Manager’s Office is seeking your help to decorate them. We invite you to submit any photographs of Lebanon (past or present) to be displayed on our City Hall walls.
Here are the details.
- The City Manager’s Office will choose approximately 20 photos that will be reprinted in various sizes as canvas prints.
- The deadline to submit photos is December 20, 2020 by midnight.
- Photos will be displayed throughout City Hall at the end of January or beginning of February 2021.
- Name cards will be publicly displayed next to the photos to give credit to photographers.
- Preference for photos is for scenery, landscape, or city landmarks. Please do not include photos where people are present unless they are not easily visible/identifiable.
- We can accept PNG, JPG, BMP, and TIF files.
- Photos should be under 20MB in size.
Do you have photos you are ready to share? Submit them now at LebanonNH.gov/Photos. Make sure to check the box indicating that you would like to include your photo to be potentially displayed in City Hall. We will announce which photos were chosen by December 31, 2020.
Please reach out to the Manager’s Office if you have questions.