Halloween trick-or-treating hours in Lebanon will be on Saturday, October 31st from 6PM to 8PM, subject to change if there is an increase in COVID-19 cases. The following guidelines are offered to help everyone enjoy a safe and happy Halloween. Please see our Halloween Guidelines Flyer for a version you can download, print, and share.
Remember, if you are not feeling well, please stay home.
Guidelines for Trick-or-Treaters
- Stay close to home
- Stay in small groups, preferably family
- Practice 6ft. social distancing
- Wear a mask over your Halloween mask
- Bring hand sanitizer with you and use often
- Bring a flashlight or glow stick
- Eat your treats at home
Guidelines for Candy Giver-Outers
- Set up an outside distribution area in your yard or end of your driveway
- Provide wrapped candy in individual bags or candy, spaced out on a table (no bowls of candy)
- Practice 6ft. social distancing (try a tube slide/zipline to deliver candy)
- Provide hand sanitizer
- Limit Halloween props that scare (less screaming)
For more information about Halloween Activities, please visit our Halloween Activities page at LebanonNH.gov/Halloween. You can also view the City of Lebanon Mask Ordinance page at LebanonNH.gov/Masks.