At the close of the December 18, 2019 public hearing on the proposed 2020 Municipal Budget, Lebanon City Council took action to adopt the budget including authorizations for the City Manager to:
- issue bonds or notes to finance 2020 capital improvements
- apply for Clean Water State Revolving Fund Loan(s)
- establish a Dana House Restoration & Maintenance Capital Reserve Fund
- establish an Accrued Benefits Liability Expendable Trust Fund
- rescind prior authorization and transfer funds back to the Recreation Public Facilities Impact Fees account
As part of the approval of the Capital Improvements Fund Budget, funding was approved for City Hall renovations.
The full text of the approved budget has been posted and is now available for viewing online. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact the City Manager’s Office by calling 603-448-4220 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the Approved 2020 City Budget