The first City solar project is scheduled to begin the week of September 9, 2019 at the Lebanon Solid Waste Facility and will continue through October 25, 2019. People dropping off their trash or recyclables on Monday will see PV panels and racking systems going up on the Maintenance Garage and Recycling Building roofs. The anticipated start of construction and tentative end of construction at each facility is listed below. The City does not anticipate any interruption of service at these project sites:
- Landfill Recycling Building: September 9th – October 25th, 2019
- Landfill Maintenance Building: September 9th – October 25th, 2019
- Police Station: September 23rd – October 11th, 2019
- DPW Administration Building: October 7th – October 18th, 2019
- DPW Garage: October 21st – December 13th, 2019
- Kilton Library: October 28th – December 13th, 2019
- Wastewater Treatment Plant: November 11th – December 31st, 2019
Installation of the City Hall solar array has been delayed due to City Hall Renovations.
We will continue to issue periodic updates here and in LebNews as the other solar projects begin and finish this fall. For more information about the Citywide Solar project please see "Lebanon Sign Contract to Construct Citywide Arrays".
Landfill Maintenance Building
Landfill Recycling Building
For questions about this project, please contact our Energy and Facilities Manager, Tad Montgomery.