2017 Election Schedule
March 14, 2017 City/School Election
City & School Election: Registered voters will be electing 4 City Councilors (one from each ward and one at-large) for two-year terms, 3 at-large Library Board Trustees for three-year terms, 1 at-large Library Board Trustee for a one-year term, Election Officials and Three Lebanon School Board Members for three-year terms.
- January 28 (Saturday), 11:00-11:30 am – Supervisor of the Voter Checklist Session at City Hall. NOTE: Last day to register to be able to vote at the February 4th School District Meeting. (Absentee voting and registering to vote the day of the meeting is not permitted by state law.)
- January 30 (Monday), 7:00-7:30 pm - Supervisor of the Voter Checklist Session at City Hall.
- January 31 (Tuesday) at 9:00 am through February 14 (Tuesday) at 5:00 pm: Filing period for the following offices: City Council, Library Trustees, Election Officials and School Board Members.
- February 4 (Saturday) 9:00am - Lebanon School District Deliberative Session – begins at 9:00 a.m. at the Lebanon Middle School cafeteria.
- February 24 (Friday) - Expected date for Absentee Ballots to be available.
- March 3 (Friday): Last day to register to vote at City Hall prior to Election.
- March 4 (Saturday), 11:00-11:30 am – Supervisor of the Voter Checklist Session at City Hall. Last Day to register to vote prior to the March 14th election.
- March 13 (Monday) – Last day for Absentee Ballots to be returned in person to City Hall.
- March 14 (Tuesday) – City/School Election & Special Election Day – polls open from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm.
Declarations of Candidacy for City Council, Library Trustees, Election Officials and School Board Members are filed with the Office of the City Clerk in City Hall.