Top Dog Contest 2017
The Lebanon City Clerk's Office proudly presents their 6th Annual "Top Dog" contest. Could your dog be Lebanon's next Top Dog? Each year the City Clerk's Office hosts a contest for Lebanon's Top Dog. The contest is open to all dog owners whose dogs are registered in the City of Lebanon.
- The Top Dog Contestant must be licensed for 2017 by April 30, 2017.
- A completed entry form must be submitted by April 30, 2017. If your dog is currently licensed you can apply online.
- Not sure if you’ve licensed for 2017? This year’s tags are purple fire hydrants. If your contestant is not licensed yet—don’t worry! You can license and apply for the contest in one visit.
- One entry per contestant.
- A current rabies vaccination must be on file with the City Clerk’s Office.
- The owner must be 18 or older and be the owner on file with the Clerk’s office.
- The Contest is only open to Lebanon residents.
- City of Lebanon employees and their immediate family members are NOT eligible.
If you have questions about the rules, regulations or prizes, please contact our office at 603-448-3054 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TOP DOG Prize Package
- The Coveted City of Lebanon 2017 Dog Tag #1. (Which will be exchanged for current 2017 tag.)
- Certificate authenticating the “Top Dog” status signed by the Mayor of Lebanon.
- Photo on display for a year at City Hall and on our website.
- One year supply of Dog Food from our Primary Sponsor, West Lebanon Feed & Supply. (See store for details.)
- A subscription to Barkbox for monthly goodies through the mail from SACNH. (www.barkbox.com)
- A $50 Gift Certificate from Affectionate Pet Salon. (See store for details)
- A prize package from Stoney Brook Veterinary Hospital.
- A Gift Certificate for a free exam and rabies vaccination to Upper Valley Veterinary Services.
Runners Up Prize Package
- First Runner Up: Will receive dog tag #2; a certificate signed by the Mayor; $100 gift certificate to West Lebanon Feed & Supply; and photo displayed at City Hall for one year.
- Second Runner Up: Will receive dog tag #3; a certificate signed by the Mayor; a $50 gift certificate to West Lebanon Feed & Supply; and photo displayed at City Hall for one year.
When Is the Winner Announced?
During the first council meeting in May, our Mayor will randomly draw the winner for the Top Dog Contest as well as two runners up, from all entry forms which were submitted to our office. The winner and runners up will then be publicly announced and the prize packages awarded at a special presentation during the Lebanon Police Department’s K-9 Awareness Day in May at West Lebanon Feed & Supply.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
A very special thank you to our top sponsor, West Lebanon Feed & Supply, and to our additional sponsors, Stonecliff Animal Clinic, Stoney Brook Veterinary Hospital, Affectionate Pet Salon and Upper Valley Veterinary Services!