Landfill Punch Cards
Punch cards are the only accepted form of payment at the Solid Waste Facility. Cash/Check/Credit Card transactions are NOT accepted at the Solid Waste Facility.
Punch cards are NOT available for purchase at the Solid Waste Facility.
Purchasing Punch Cards
Punch cards may be purchased in the following ways:
- In-person at City Hall, Monday through Thursday, 7:00am - 5:00pm, $15/card. Please note City Hall is closed on Fridays.
- They may be purchased at one of the following local vendor locations ($16/card, a $1.00 convenience fee is charged):
- To purchase punch cards through the mail:
- Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Lebanon City Hall – Landfill Punch Cards, 51 North Park Street, Lebanon, NH 03766.
- Include a check, payable to the City of Lebanon – Solid Waste Division.
- Be sure to include a note with your contact information and the requested number of punch cards needed. Punch cards are $15/card.
More About Punch Cards
- Punch cards contain 10 punches and cost $15.00. A $1.00 convenience fee is charged at local vendor locations.
- View the Landfill Fee Schedule for details about how many punches are needed to dispose of waste.
- Punch cards are only sold to residents or property owners of towns contracted to use the Solid Waste Facility.
- The City of Lebanon is not responsible for lost or stolen punch cards.
- For questions regarding the purchase or use of Landfill Punch Cards, please call 603-448-1569.
Obtaining a Commercial Hauler Permit
All commercial haulers must register with the Solid Waste Facility attendant. The tipping fee is $75.00 per ton with a minimum disposal charge of 200 pounds. Print and complete the following Commercial Solid Waste Hauler Permit Application