Landfill Punch Cards
Punch cards are the only accepted form of payment at the Solid Waste Facility. Cash/Check/Credit Card transactions are NOT accepted at the Solid Waste Facility.
Punch cards are NOT available for purchase at the Solid Waste Facility.
Who Can Purchase Punch Cards?
You must be a Lebanon resident or resident of an authorized community to use the Lebanon Solid Waste Facility. Please be sure to obtain a residential permit or commercial hauler permit before purchasing punch cards.
Purchasing Punch Cards
Punch cards may be purchased in the following ways:
- In-person at City Hall, Monday through Thursday, 7:00am - 5:00pm, $15/card. Please note City Hall is closed on Fridays.
- They may also be purchased at one of the following local vendor locations ($16/card, a $1.00 convenience fee is charged):
- To purchase punch cards through the mail:
- Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Lebanon City Hall – Landfill Punch Cards, 51 North Park Street, Lebanon, NH 03766.
- Include a check, payable to the City of Lebanon – Solid Waste Division.
- Be sure to include a note with your contact information and the requested number of punch cards needed. Punch cards are $15/card.
More About Punch Cards
- Punch cards contain 10 punches and cost $15.00. A $1.00 convenience fee is charged at local vendor locations.
- Visit our "What Goes Where?" page for details about how many punches are needed to dispose of waste.
- Punch cards are only sold to permitted residents or property owners of authorized owns contracted to use the Solid Waste Facility.
- The City of Lebanon is not responsible for lost or stolen punch cards.
- For questions regarding the purchase or use of Landfill Punch Cards, please call 603-448-1569.