Combined Sewer Overflow No. 11
A community conversation is being held on Tuesday, May 2, 2017 beginning at 5:30 PM in Parish Hall, Sacred Heart Church. The meeting is to provide information and to discuss final plans related to Combined Sewer Overflow Project (CSO) Phase 11-(2). Continue Reading...
Public Works Department
Which Streets are Involved?
Affected streets include:
- Young Street
- Mason Street
- West Street
- Child Street
- Bliss Street
- Light Street
- Granite Street
- High Street
- Guyer Street
- Cameron Ave
- Worthen Street
- Mascoma Street
- Mechanic Street
- Cooper Street
- Portions of Bank St. & Bank St. Extension
How Long Is This Going to Take?
In total, we expect that we will be working on your street for 12 to 14 weeks. Construction start date is June 2016.
Will My Property Be Affected?
MAYBE. The City’s Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) projects are comprehensive in nature. They include the replacement of sewer lines, water lines, and the street’s drainage system. Depending on the character of the area in which you live, combined with input from you and your neighbors, existing sidewalks may be upgraded, or new sidewalks may be added. As we plan for the future of Lebanon, we are working towards unifying Lebanon’s street network. In this effort, we are striving to create livable/walkable neighborhoods. Your input is highly desired!
Please understand that we will always be mindful and respectful of the historical background of your neighborhood. We know you have concerns about the possible impacts to your land and trees. Please know that we will strive to evaluate all aspects of your property in advance of construction. Any changes or potential impacts will be discussed with you.
It is also important to note that whenever/wherever possible, we work within the confines of the City’s Right-of-Way. However, there may be times when easements are needed from you to complete the project. Again these will be discussed with you in advance of construction.
How Will I Know What's Happening?
Plans & Documents
- CSO 11 Phase 2 - Construction Plans (PDF 30MB)
- CSO 11 Phase 2 - Cross Sections (PDF 20MB)
- CSO 11 Phase 1 Plans - 100% (PDF)
- CSO 11 - 75% Design Plans (PDF)
- CSO 11 Public Presentation June 16, 2016 (PDF)
- Advertisement to Bid - Phase II
- CSO Contract 11 - Addendum No1
- CSO Contract 11 - Addendum No 2
- CSO Contract 11 - Addendum No 3
- CSO Contract 11 - Addendum No 4
- CSO 11 Phase 2 Construction Schedule 2018
- CSO 11 Phase 2 Construction Schedule 2019
- CSO11 Phase 2 Work Schedule 4-16 to 4-20
- Mechanic Street Area Projects-Chamber of Commerce Presentation June 5, 2018
Letters to Resident/Property Owners
Yellow Brick Road Plans
- Granite Street Opt 2-YBR (PDF)
- Guyer Street-YBR (PDF)
- High Street-YBR (PDF)
- Light Street-YBR (PDF)
- Mascoma Street-YBR (PDF)
- Mason Street-YBR (PDF)
- Mechanic Street-YBR (PDF)
- West Street Opt 1 (PDF)
- West Street Opt 2 (PDF)
- West Street Opt 3 (PDF)
- Worthen Street-YBR (PDF)
- Young Street Opt 1-YBR (PDF)
- Young Street Opt 2-YBR (PDF)
- Bank Street Ext-YBR (PDF)
- Bliss Ave Opt 1-YBR (PDF)
- Bliss Ave Opt 2-YBR (PDF)
- Cameron Ave-YBR (PDF)
- Child Street-YBR (PDF)
- Cooper Street-YBR (PDF)
- Granite Street Opt 1-YBR (PDF)