Parks & Facilities
Are you looking for outdoor recreation or a place to play? The Lebanon Recreation and Parks Department maintain several parks and facilities in Lebanon. Please contact the Recreation and Parks Department office to reserve a space or to obtain more information.
Parks and Facilities
The following is a list of parks and facilities maintained by the Lebanon Recreation, Arts, and Parks Department.
- Civic Memorial Park and John Bryar Field
- Colburn Park
- Eldridge Park and Jim Wechsler Field
- Fellows Hill
- Graffiti Park at Riverside Park
- Harmony Park
- Lebanon Veterans Memorial Pool
- Mascoma River Greenway
- Pat Walsh Park and Ice Rinks
- Pocket Park
- Riverside Park Pavilion and Skatepark
- Smith Field Playground
- Storrs Hill Ski Area
Hiking, Biking, Camping, and more!
Lebanon also has over 2,000 acres of permanently preserved conservation lands that offer hiking, swimming, fishing, camping, bike riding, x-country skiing, nature views, and more. Learn more about our Conservation Areas at LebanonNH.gov/Conservation.
Mascoma River Greenway & Northern Rail Trail Signage
Did you know Lebanon Recreation Arts & Parks helps manage the Northern Rail Trail (together with the Friends of the NRT and State of NH), and the Mascoma River Greenway (MRG)? We cover everything from maintenance, beautification, signage, and education to bigger efforts like access points and westward expansion. We celebrate the fact that anybody who wants to use the trails can. To help everyone play well together, we have developed these guidelines for use on the MRG and NRT. Please take a moment to review them now, and they are posted on kiosks at trailheads. Enjoy!
- Do I need a permit to camp at Boston Lot?
- Do I need a permit to sell goods at Colburn Park?
- How do I reserve Colburn Park for my event?
- How do I reserve Storrs Hill Lodge for my event?
- How do I reserve a pavilion for my gathering?
- Do I need a permit to hang a banner on the fence at Colburn Park?
- What are the hours that the outdoor pool is open?
- Does Lebanon have ice skating?
- Can I sell door-to-door in Lebanon?
- What is the Mascoma River Greenway?
- How can I help improve the parks in the City?
- What is the new rail trail bridge by Goss-Logan in Lebanon, NH?
- Where is a good place to walk or run?
- Does my dog need to be on a leash within the City of Lebanon?
- Is there a map of conservation lands in the area?
- How can I help improve the conservation lands in the city?