Setting Up a Payment Plan
You can make installment payments on bills by using a simple self-service selection called Flex-Pay. Your plan will include 6 equal payments and you can decide the plan start and end dates and the payment method, either credit card or e-check. Each payment will incur a convenience fee.
Cancellations & Process Changes
Once your Flex-Pay schedule is made, you will receive an email confirmation of the schedule. Individual email reminders will be sent to you 3 days prior to each payment being made. You may cancel a Flex-Pay schedule at any time during the payment period, however only future payments will be cancelled. For example, if you have scheduled 6 installments and after the first 2 payments have been processed, you decide to cancel the schedule, only payments 3, 4, 5 and 6 will be affected. At that point, you can create a new Flex-Pay schedule for the remaining amount due. There is a 40 cent transaction fee charged for each Flex-Pay payment.
Steps to creating a customized payment plan:
- You must be registered to make a Flex-Pay schedule.
- Once signed in, select "View or Pay Open Invoices" under My Account.
- Select the invoice, by clicking in the right side box (a checkmark will appear), click pay selected.
- Under "When would you like to pay?" you will see 3 payment options, Flex-Pay, today and schedule a payment. Select Flex-Pay.
- Add a payment method by clicking on either the new bank account or new credit card button and enter your payment information (or select existing method). Click continue to proceed.
- On the next screen, you will enter the payment schedule timeframe and press "Create My FlexPay Schedule." Review the schedule and press continue.
- Finally, you will review the payment information and schedule and click "Schedule My FlexPay Payments."
- Three days prior to each payment being processed, you will receive an email notification.