Lebanon Police Department
The Lebanon Police Department invites you to attend our third annual National Night Out event in Colburn Park on Tuesday, August 7, 2018, from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. Read on...
"The Bike Safety Bill," was signed by Governor Sununu on May 15th and officially becomes law on July 14th. This bill updates a variety of existing New Hampshire statutes (RSAs) that will be applied across NH communities, including the City of Lebanon. Read on...
On July 9, 2018 at approximately 6:40PM the Lebanon Police Department received a report of a vehicle operating erratically, with a further report that the operator didn’t appear to be fully conscious. Read on...
Please join us on Thursday, July 12 at our 9th Annual Marge Hammond Memorial Bike Auction starting at 5:00pm in Colburn Park. Read on...
On Tuesday, July 24th, officers from the Lebanon Police Department and community members will come together in an informal, neutral space to discuss community issues, build relationships, and drink coffee at The Fort Exit 18, 151 Heater Rd, Lebanon. Read on...
The Lebanon Police Department is offering Basic R.A.D. (Rape Aggression Defense) classes in July and August. Read on...
A 33 year-old Lebanon man was arrested on July 4th after threatening several people with a large knife. Read on...
Update on the injured bald eagle that was found on June 30, 2018. VINS had captured the eagle in hopes of rehabilitation, but unfortunately, the eagle's multiple injuries were too severe. Read on...
Stay connected with the work of the Lebanon Police Department by viewing reports, logs and statistics of the department.
Forms, permits, and information managed by the Lebanon Police Department.
View details regarding the various divisions that make up the Lebanon Police Department.
Better understand the work of the Lebanon Police Department and their various programs that serve the community.
View various events led by officers and employees of the Lebanon Police Department.
We strive to be a respected and integral cornerstone of the community by forming partnerships to resolve problems with the changing needs of the City.
- How do I pay my ticket?
- Where can I park in the Downtown Lebanon area?
- Are vehicles bearing a valid disabled parking permit subject to the parking space/zone time limit restrictions?
- How do I get a copy of my accident report?
- How do I apply for a pistol permit?
- How do I obtain a sound permit?
- How do I get my fingerprints taken?
- Does the City of Lebanon have an animal control department?
- How do I request to have references to my arrest record removed from publicly posted police logs?
- How do I contact the Prosecutor?
- When should I contact the Prosecutor to discuss my arrest and possible resolution of the case?
- Can I change my court date?
- I have received a ticket from a Police Officer. What do I do?
- I have received a court summons from a Police Officer or complaint but do I have to appear? Can I waive the appearance by mail and plead guilty?
- I want to plead guilty but I do not have the money to pay the fines. When are they due?
- I have an arraignment date set - what is going to happen?
- What happens at trial?
- I am charged with a violation level offense. What are the possible penalties?
- I am a victim or witness - what is going to happen?
- I am charged with a Class B Misdemeanor. What are the possible penalties?
- Where do hearings occur?
- I am charged with a felony. What happens next?
- I am charged with a Class A Misdemeanor. What are the possible penalties?
- Can I bring a weapon to court?