Lebanon Police Department
On March 12, 2018 at approximately 8:00PM Lebanon Police Officers, and members of the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Drug Task Force, were investigating drug activity in the City which resulted in the arrest of a Concord man for heroin sales. Read on...
Lebanon Police to Hold “Coffee with a Cop” Event at Starbucks on Tuesday, March 27th Read on...
On 3/4/18 at approximately 12:48AM, Lebanon Police and Fire units responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident, involving a roll-over, just north of the Centerra Parkway entrance on Route 120 in Lebanon. Read on...
On February 26, 2018 at approximately 12:00PM Lebanon Police Officers investigated a suspicious vehicle parked at the Walmart Plaza. The vehicle was occupied by two people and indications of recent drug use were observed by the officers. Read on...
On Thursday February 22, 2018, at approximately 10:15AM, Corporal Michael Roberts was investigating a suspicious vehicle, containing two male subjects, parked at Walmart on Plainfield Road in the parking lot on the north side of the building. Read on...
A new K9 has joined the Lebanon Police Department. K-9 Blesk is a one-year-old male Belgian Malinois that was born in Slovakia and imported into the United States in November of 2017. K-9 Blesk will be partnered with his handler, Senior Officer Perkins. Read on...
Two Men Sentenced to Prison for Attempting to Solicit Minors Read on...
On February 12, 2018 at approximately 8:00AM, the Route 12-A bypass that connects the Upper Valley Plaza to the Kmart Plaza was closed due to a motor vehicle accident. Read on...
Stay connected with the work of the Lebanon Police Department by viewing reports, logs and statistics of the department.
Forms, permits, and information managed by the Lebanon Police Department.
View details regarding the various divisions that make up the Lebanon Police Department.
Better understand the work of the Lebanon Police Department and their various programs that serve the community.
View various events led by officers and employees of the Lebanon Police Department.
We strive to be a respected and integral cornerstone of the community by forming partnerships to resolve problems with the changing needs of the City.
- How do I pay my ticket?
- How do I get a copy of my accident report?
- How do I apply for a pistol permit?
- How do I obtain a sound permit?
- How do I get my fingerprints taken?
- Does the City of Lebanon have an animal control department?
- How do I request to have references to my arrest record removed from publicly posted police logs?
- Can I change my court date?
- I have received a court summons from a Police Officer or complaint but do I have to appear? Can I waive the appearance by mail and plead guilty?
- When should I contact the Prosecutor to discuss my arrest and possible resolution of the case?
- I want to plead guilty but I do not have the money to pay the fines. When are they due?
- I have an arraignment date set, what is going to happen?
- I am charged with a felony. What happens next?
- I am charged with a Class A Misdemeanor. What are the possible penalties?
- I am charged with a Class B Misdemeanor. What are the possible penalties?
- I am charged with a violation level offense. What are the possible penalties?