Lebanon Police Department
Sex offender pleads guilty to 40 counts of possession and sentenced to 5.5 to 11 years in the NH State Prison. Read on...
The Lebanon Police Department is seeking assistance in identifying a subject involved in Identity Fraud, which was captured from store surveillance. Read on...
On January 10, 2019, the Lebanon Police Department received a report from a Woodstock, VT resident regarding possible credit card and identity fraud that had just taken place at two stores in Lebanon. The total loss exceeded $5,000. Read on...
On Sunday, January 13, 2019, Lebanon Police Department received a report from a snowmobiler that a male subject was found deceased in the woods off of the South side of the Lebanon Airport runway. Read on...
On Saturday, January 19th, officers from the Lebanon Police Department and community members will come together in an informal, neutral space to discuss community issues, build relationships, and drink coffee at Starbucks in West Lebanon. Read on...
On January 5th, Lebanon Police Sergeant Michael Wright encountered a male subject on High Street after investigating a suspicious vehicle he had observed. During the encounter, the male became resistive and subsequently fought with officer. Read on...
Lebanon Police and Fire Departments will be sponsoring an American Red Cross Blood Drive at The Courtyard Marriott on January 30th. Read on...
On December 13th, Lebanon Police responded to Hannaford for a report of a male shoplifter. The male fled the store on foot and was seen getting into a truck. The vehicle failed to stop for officers and fled into VT, after striking another vehicle. Read on...
Stay connected with the work of the Lebanon Police Department by viewing reports, logs and statistics of the department.
Forms, permits, and information managed by the Lebanon Police Department.
View details regarding the various divisions that make up the Lebanon Police Department.
Better understand the work of the Lebanon Police Department and their various programs that serve the community.
View various events led by officers and employees of the Lebanon Police Department.
We strive to be a respected and integral cornerstone of the community by forming partnerships to resolve problems with the changing needs of the City.
- How do I pay my ticket?
- Where can I park in the Downtown Lebanon area?
- Are vehicles bearing a valid disabled parking permit subject to the parking space/zone time limit restrictions?
- When is the Winter Parking Ban in Effect?
- What is the Winter Parking Ban?
- Will my vehicle be towed during the Winter Parking Ban?
- How do I get a copy of my accident report?
- How do I apply for a pistol permit?
- How do I obtain a sound permit?
- How do I get my fingerprints taken?
- Does the City of Lebanon have an animal control department?
- How do I request to have references to my arrest record removed from publicly posted police logs?
- I Think I've Received a Scam Call - What Do I Do?
- How do I contact the Prosecutor?
- When should I contact the Prosecutor to discuss my arrest and possible resolution of the case?
- Can I change my court date?
- I have received a ticket from a Police Officer. What do I do?
- I have received a court summons from a Police Officer or complaint but do I have to appear? Can I waive the appearance by mail and plead guilty?
- I want to plead guilty but I do not have the money to pay the fines. When are they due?
- I have an arraignment date set - what is going to happen?
- What happens at trial?
- I am charged with a violation level offense. What are the possible penalties?
- I am a victim or witness - what is going to happen?
- I am charged with a Class B Misdemeanor. What are the possible penalties?
- Where do hearings occur?
- I am charged with a felony. What happens next?
- I am charged with a Class A Misdemeanor. What are the possible penalties?
- Can I bring a weapon to court?