Applications & Permits
Lebanon City Hall offices are closed to the public until further notice. All City Department staff will be available to answer questions via phone or email.
The City of Lebanon continues to accept applications and permits via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, through the mail or dropped into the green mailbox outside of the entrance to 20 West Park Street.
All permits issued for the 2020 calendar year will remain in effect at this time, but with the rapidly evolving circumstances regarding COVID-19, these may be rescinded. You will be notified at the earliest possible time for you to plan accordingly.
The following are applications for permits issued by the City Manager or Licensing Board (see City Code related to the Licensing Board). Instructions are included with each permit packet. Please contact the City Manager’s Office at 603-448-4220 if you have additional questions or concerns.
- Banner Permit Application (PDF)
- Banner Reservation Calendar (view the reservation calendar to check availability)
Parades, Races, Walks
Use of City Property (Colburn Park, Lebanon Mall, Storrs Hill Lodge)
- Use of City Property Permit Application (PDF)
- If you intend to have a Parade/Race and Use Colburn Park please use the following application: Combined Use of City Property & Parade Application (PDF)
- Colburn Park Reservation Calendar (view this calendar to check availability of Colburn Park)
- Vendor Permit Application (PDF)
- Door-to-Door Permit Application (PDF)
- Vending Machine Permit Application (PDF)
- Colburn Park Vendor Reservation Calendar (view the reservation calendar to check availability)
- Alcohol Exemption Application (PDF)
- Billiards Table License Application (PDF)
- Fireworks License Application (PDF)
- Pawnbroker License Application (PDF)
- Solicitation of Funds License Application (PDF)
- Street Fair License Application (PDF)
- Temporary Closure Street/Public Parking Spaces/Sidewalk Application (PDF)