Lebanon Budget Information
At the close of the December 15, 2021 public hearing on the proposed 2022 Municipal Budget, Lebanon City Council took action to adopt the 2022 Proposed City Budget with the following amendments and actions.
- General Fund Budget: Original Proposal $36,435,870; amended to include an additional $7,500 to the Recreation Arts & Parks Budget for use on the Farmers' Market.
- Solid Waste Disposal Fund Budget: Approved as Proposed - $4,046,450.
- Water Treatment and Distribution Fund Budget: Approved as Proposed - $4,141,290.
- Sewage Collection and Disposal Fund Budget: Approved as Proposed - $7,264,330.
- Municipal Airport Fund Budget: Approved as Proposed - $1,479,310.
- Emergency Management Fund Budget: Approved as Proposed - $25,000.
- Heritage Fund: Approved as Proposed - $400.
- Downtown Lebanon Tax Increment Finance District Fund: Original Proposal $428,630; amended to decrease funds by $42,940 to account for two (2) properties that have now become exempt from the requirement to pay property tax.
- Lebanon Airport-Tech Park Tax Increment Finance District Fund: Approved as Proposed $10
- Capital Improvements Fund Budget: Original Proposal $14,201,310; amended as follows:
- Increased by $530,000 for the Kimball Street Infrastructure Project
- Increased by $900,000 for the Trues Brook Road Bridge Replacement Project
- Removed Water System Improvements (Mechanic Street) project and decreased funding in the amount of $300,000 for same.
- Amended the scope of the Rail Trail Paving Project (established as part of the 2021-2026 Capital Improvements Program) to include improvements to the section of sidewalk on the south side of Taylor Street between the terminus of the Northern Rail Trail and the lower entrance to the Flynn Street Parking Lot to a multi-use path; amended the source of financing to remove the requirement for the project to be paid for through the sale of City-owned property (specifically 20 Spencer Street, Lebanon); and authorized the transfer of unspent bond proceeds in the amount of $253,939.94 from the Mascoma River Greenway Project to the Rail Trail Paving Project.
- Issuance of Bonds or Notes to Finance 2022 Capital Improvements: Original Proposal $9,047,810; amended as follows:
- Increased by $530,000 to include the Kimball Street Infrastructure Project.
- Decreased by $67,950 for the Trues Brook Road Bridge Replacement Project.
- Decreased by $300,000 for the Water System Improvements (Mechanic Street) project.
The full text of the approved budget will be posted as soon as it is available. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact the City Manager’s Office by calling 603-448-4220 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please, please refer to the following:
- 2022 Proposed City Budget
- 2022 Budget Presentation (PDF)
- 2022 Budget Work Sessions Schedule (PDF)
- 2022 Department of Public Works Budget Presentation (PDF)
- 2021 Approved City Budget
- City Council Agendas, Minutes, & Audio
- Capital Improvements Program
- 2022 Capital Improvement Plan Budget (PPT)
- Lebanon Outcomes and Work Plan
- CC-107 Debt Management Policy (PDF)
- Debt Management Policy (PPT)
- Guidelines for Social Service Agency Funding
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the City Manager’s Office by calling 603-448-4220 or by email.