Terminal Boiler & Air Conditioning Replacement

The terminal air conditioning units were installed in 1980 and in recent years have not been reliable of energy efficient. In 2012, the airport received an energy audit through the Upper Valley/Lake Sunapee Regional Planning Commission, with improvement of the air conditioning units being a priority. As the airport terminal receives more tenants, efficient control and operating of the air conditioning units becomes all the more critical.

Replacement of the airport terminal air conditioning units will greatly improve the quality and reliability of cooling and will reduce energy use/costs.

The public-use/non-revenue-producing areas of the terminal would be PFC-eligible and other areas would be airport-funded. The project is now being designed and would be later bid. Budget for the project is total cost of $132,400. Funding is estimated to be airport-generated PFC revenue ($77,300 (58.4%) and airport budget the remaining $55,000 (41.6%).

View photos and diagrams.