The City of Lebanon is a beautiful place to live, start a business, and visit. When moving or relocating, it is difficult to know what options are available in the area for utilities, internet, cable, electricity, and all the other things needed when you find a new home.
Please review the following list of local resources. This should not be considered a complete list. The City of Lebanon while providing information for the convenience of our residents, businesses, and visitors does not promote any specific establishment. Please be aware that these links will take you off of the City of Lebanon website. If you would like to add a business to the list below which services Lebanon, please contact the City Manager's Office
Cable/ Internet/ Phone/ Cell Service
Below is a list of options available in Lebanon.
- Xfinity Website
- Consolidated Communications Website
- BeMobile West Lebanon (Verizon) Website
- AT&T Website
- Tesla Starlink (satellite option)
- Updates on Broadband/High-Speed Internet Access in Lebanon
The utility company for Lebanon is:
The City of Lebanon does not offer curbside pickup of trash or recycling. Residents and businesses have the option to dispose of their trash and recycling directly at the Lebanon Solid Waste & Recycling Facility located at 370 Plainfield Road in West Lebanon with a solid waste permit.
To obtain a required solid waste permit, please follow these steps:
- Visit LebanonNH.gov/SolidWastePermit
- Click Apply Today!
- Complete the online application.
- Bring your permit with you to the Solid Waste Facility (either printed or on your mobile device screen).
If you would prefer a curbside option, below is a list of trash/recycling companies that service Lebanon.
- Beauchene's Waste Service
- Casella Waste Systems Website
- More Waste Solutions
- Nordic Waste Services LLC Website