Water/Sewer Abatement Request

Instructions to Request a Water/Sewer Abatement 

To request a water/sewer abatement, please complete our Water/Sewer Abatement Form. Any request for abatement must be filed in writing to the Department of Public Works within 30 days of the billing period. The filing of this form does not guarantee that your abatement will be granted or relieve the applicant of the responsibility to pay the water or sewer usage bill in full by the due date specified. Further documentation may be required. Abatement requests are typically processed within 5 to 7 working days unless additional document is requested. 

This form can be submitted the following ways:

  • Attach the completed form in an email to cairelli@lebanonnh.gov;
  • Place in the DPW Drop Box located at 193 Dartmouth College Highway, Lebanon; 
  • Mail to:
    Public Works Department
    Attn: Jay Cairelli
    193 Dartmouth College Highway
    Lebanon, NH 03766