Lebanon Live Meetings
Members of the public are encouraged to attend. Participants in the meeting will be able to ask questions through the Microsoft Teams console or by calling in by phone.
Offering meetings via livestream is a new process for the City of Lebanon. We appreciate your patience as we work creatively and diligently to keep City services operational during this challenging time.
Upcoming Meeting Information
The following is a list of upcoming meetings with corresponding access information. Please review the How to Attend section for instructions. Meetings will be added here as they are scheduled.
April 1, 2020, 7:00PM - 9:00PM
Join by phone:
If you have difficulty joining the meeting, please email City Manager, Shaun Mulholland, at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
April 15, 2020, 7:00PM - 9:00PM
Join via Microsoft Teams (link coming)
Join by phone: (Call in details to be published)
View Public Hearing Notice
View Agenda (link coming)
How to Attend
If this is your first time attending a Teams livestream, we encourage you to watch the brief video below and review the tutorial to learn how to access the meeting. You are also welcome to practice attending the meeting before it begins to avoid technical issues.
The following are additional resources related to attending city meetings remotely.
- Agenda Center (agendas, minutes, audio/video)
- Public Notices (public hearing notices posted by City of Lebanon)
- Emergency Order 12: Temporary modification of public access to meetings under RSA 91-A.
- Emergency Order 16: Temporary prohibition on scheduled gatherings of 10 or more attendees.
- Emergency Order 17: Closure of non-essential businesses and requiring Granite Staters to stay at home