Available Online Services
The following is a list of city services that can be performed without leaving home. This list will continue to be updated on a regular basis as new services are made available. Please check back frequently.
As of April 18, 2022, face masks are no longer required at the Lebanon Airport. Please contact Cape Air at 603-298-6476 for all travel-related questions. The airport provides online service requests for Commercial Vehicle Permits, Overweight Waiver Requests, Long Term Parking, and Transient Operator Permits. Gate badge application forms are available online, however, the application must be delivered in person. Please call ahead to schedule.
- Submit Assessing Applications and Forms online
- Find information about Exemptions, Credits & Deferrals
- Access the Assessing Database
City Clerk’s Office - (603-448-3054)
The following items are some of the most commonly requested services provided by the City Clerk’s Office. If you do not see something here, please view their complete list of available services.
Solid Waste Permit
Motor Vehicle Renewals
- Renew your Motor Vehicle Registration online
- Renew your Motor Vehicle Registration by mail
- View additional Motor Vehicle information
Vital Record Requests
Please note that vital records include birth, death, and marriage certificates.
Human Resources Office - (603-448-0683)
Please visit the Human Resources website for more information.
Human Services Office - (603-448-2944)
The office is open by appointment only. Please visit LebanonNH.gov/HS for details.
Landfill & Recycling Center - (603-298-6486)
The Lebanon Solid Waste Facility is open at regular hours.
- Purchase Landfill Punch Cards
- Apply for a Commercial Hauler Permit
- Find out What Goes Where? at the Solid Waste Facility
- Learn more about our One Bag, One Punch system
Library Services - (603-448-2459)
The Kilton Library and Lebanon Library are both open at this time. Please visit Lebanon Libraries for more information about both libraries.
- Check out e-books, audiobooks, magazines, & videos
- Get a free digital library card online
- New York Times Online - click the redeem button and create a free account.
- Access EbscoHost databases online (you will need a library card to log in)
Parking Tickets and Violations - (603-448-1212)
- Obtain a Burn Permit online
- Apply for Fire Code Permit online
- Apply for Mobile Food Truck Permit
- Apply for permits issued by Manager’s Office (i.e. City-Use, Vendor, Banner, etc.)
- Apply for a Boston Lot Camping permit via email at planning@lebanonNH.gov or by calling 603-448-1457.
Planning and Development - (603-448-1457)
The following forms and applications can be filed electronically by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply for Building Permits
- Apply for Zoning Board Applications
- Apply for Planning Board Applications
- Apply for Application for Heritage
The following additional services are also available:
- Request a Conservation Commission Application by emailing planning@LebanonNH.gov or by calling the office at 603-448-1457.
- Set up a Conference Call with any Planning and Development staff member by emailing planning@LebanonNH.gov or by calling the office at 603-448-1457.
- Set up an Inspection Request by emailing planning@lebanonNH.gov or by calling 603-448-1457.
Public Works - (603-448-3112)
The Department of Public Works is open to the public with business hours of 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. The dropbox located outside the front door of the DPW Admin building (193 Dartmouth College Hwy.) is available for those who would like to drop off completed forms, applications, etc. As a reminder, the following services are available online:
- Report an Issue (LebConnect)
- Call before you Dig (DigSafe.com)
- Access Public Works Department forms online
- Report a Streetlight Out (Liberty Utilities)
- Submit a Cemetery Application Form(Grave Lot Purchase & Transfer, Burial Services, Monument Foundation Orders)
- Pay your Water/Sewer Bill (see Water and Sewer Bill Payments below)
- Submit a Water/Sewer Abatement Request.
Property Tax Payments - (603-448-3054)
Recreation Registration - (603-448-5121)
The Recreation, Arts, and Parks office is open to the public at the rear entrance to River Valley Community College located at 15 Hanover Street in Downtown Lebanon (see picture below). We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Online registration is available:
- Register for a sport, event, or activity online
- Have a recreation-related question? Please email email@example.com.
Water and Sewer Bill Payments - (603-448-1569)
- Pay your Water/Sewer Bill Online
- Pay your Water/Sewer bill by mail by sending your payment to 51 N. Park St., Attn: Water/Sewer, Lebanon, NH 03766.