Economic Development Commission
Purpose / Charge
The Economic Development Commission responsible for coordinating the overall economic development of the City in accordance with the City’s sustainability objectives and adopted Master Plan, specifically to lead in the implementation and update of Chapter 6, Economic Development.
To learn more about the Economic Development Commission including its duties and responsibilities, please see City Code Chapter 31 Article XI.
The Commission shall consist of nine voting members, including two City Councilors and seven members of the public.
Efforts shall be made to include a broad representation of the community at large and all appointments for the seven members shall be made on the basis of the individual’s ability to assist in the purpose of the Commission and their willingness to serve.
The City Manager and the Executive Director of the Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce shall be permanent non-voting members of the Commission.
View the City Meeting Calendar for the most current information regarding meeting times and schedules.
- Business Retention and Engagement Program - Upper Valley January 2023
- Economic Development page
- Master Plan, Chapter 6: Economic Development
- Board Member Application
Agendas, Media, and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Media recordings of City meetings are posted within 48 hours following the meeting date. Minutes are posted following approval. View Agendas, Media, and Minutes.
To contact the Economic Development Commission, please use our
Boards and Committees Contact Form
- Karen Liot Hill, Vice Chair, City Council Rep.
- Douglas Whittlesey, City Council Rep.
- William Dunn, Chair, Citizen Rep.
- Chip Brown, Citizen Rep.
- Dan Nash, Citizen Rep.
- David Newlove, Citizen Rep.
- Kevin Purcell, Citizen Rep.
- Johanna Cicotte, Citizen Rep.
- Andy Key, Citizen Rep.
- Shaun Mulholland, City Manager
- Rich Wallace, Chamber of Commerce
- David Brooks, Deputy City Manager
- Shelley Hadfield, Consultant