Downtown Holiday Adventure
Thank you to all who attended our Downtown Holiday Adventure and a special thank you to all the businesses who participated including Panera, Price Chopper on Miracle Mile, CVS, Walmart, Hannaford, and Shaws for contributing donations to food and refreshments for the event.
Holiday Event Details
Come explore downtown Lebanon and celebrate Winter and the holiday season. The following are activities scheduled for Saturday, December 2, 2017.
Use the interactive Downtown Holiday Adventure Map, or download the FREE Tip Tour App for a mobile interactive experience (be sure to search for Downtown Holiday Adventure in Lebanon, NH).
- Lebanon Farmers' Market (193 Hanover Street, Lebanon, NH) enjoy the Lebanon Winter Farmers' Market from 11AM - 1:30PM at the Hanover Street School Gymnasium.
- Masonic Lodge (25 Green St. Lebanon, NH) a large holiday decoration and train display, refreshments, crafts, Toys for Tots, and photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus, (Visits and photos with Santa will be 1:30 – 4:30 on Saturday, Dec. 2nd). Sunday, Dec. 3rd Hours with Santa are 1:00 - 4:00 at the Lodge.
- Lebanon Recreation (51 N. Park St. Lebanon, NH) in City Hall from 2:00 – 5:00 Visit for Refreshments, Photos with Olaf, Small Crafts, and Carriage Rides. Be sure to come at 2:30 for a free special performance by the Upper Valley Community Band Brass Ensemble. Bring a toy to Donate to Toys for Tots. A box will be here during the event. Don't forget to do our Holiday Coloring Contest, and North Pole Calling!
- Carriage Ride Stops in front of City Hall (51 N. Park St.) or the Upper Valley Music Center (8 S. Park St.) from 2:00 - 5:00.
- Upper Valley Music Center (8 S. Park St. Lebanon, NH) from 2:00 – 5:00 stop in for Open House Tours, a Rhythm Kids Demo Class, a Caroling Party to prep for the 5pm carolers, and performances running in the performance room.
- Salt Hill (2 W. Park St. Lebanon, NH) stop in from 2:00 - 5:00 for a hot chocolate or egg nog while walking around downtown, and get a 1/2 off appetizer coupon for fries, sweet fries, nachos, brussel sprouts, or the celtic egg.
- Scratch Supply Co. (18 Hanover St. Lebanon, NH) from 2:00 – 5:00 Check out an Open House with snow/winter crafts for kids and special sales for the adults.
- City Center Ballet open Rehearsal from 2:00 - 4:00 at Lebanon Ballet School (22 Hanover St. Lebanon, NH) City Center Ballet will be preparing for their performance of Clara's Dream, a nutcracker story at the Lebanon Opera House (Dec. 7, 9, 10) Tickets online.
- AVA Gallery and Art Center (11 Bank St. Lebanon, NH) from 11am-7pm check out the Kids Art Show, Teacher Meet and Greet, Artists’ Open Studios from 2-5pm (Demos in clay, metal, and wood) 5-7pm will be Opening Receptions for the Holiday Exhibition & Sale and William N. Peabody: Seasons.
- Upper Valley Music Center Choral Group on Colburn Park from 5:00 – 5:15.
- Tree Lighting with Santa on Colburn Park at 5:15.
- Three Tomatoes Trattoria (1Court Street Lebanon, NH) come in for dinner from 4-9pm and have an Italian Christmas cookie on us.