VIDEO: Keeping Halloween Fun and Safe in 2020
Scavenger Hunt Info:
As part of the 31 days of activities with Lebanon Recreation & Parks. Today (10/20) is the first day for a scavenger hunt. These activities are designed with a location & a clue. You have fun!
Things to keep in mind:
- The activity prizes are appropriate for ages 3 - 10, but we will say that ages 3-17 can participate with guardian supervision.
- Each location will have 6 prizes to be claimed and we are asking that families claim 1 prize per household.
- There will be multiple days for scavenger hunts.
- The first clue for (10/20) is below.
- We will be updated each day we have a NEW hunt.
- Please share a photo FINDING the prize so we know how many are still able to be found. Send an e-mail email@example.com or post a photo on your public Facebook or Instagram account using #octobereenlebrec.
10/20 - Scavenger Hunt is: Location in Colburn Park and the clue is music notes. Answer: Bandstand
10/21 - Scavenger Hunt is: Location OUTSIDE Kilton Library and the clue is gardening. Answer: Kilton Community Gardens
10/22 - Scavenger Hunt is: Location Smith Field Playground and the clue is slide. Answer: Hiding on the slide landing.
10/27 - Scavenger Hunt is: Location Northern Rail Trail and the clue is sign. Answer: Trail head sign in Lebanon, NH off of Spencer Street.
10/28 - Scavenger Hunt is: Location Riverside Park and the clue is sign. Answer: The Rusty Berrings Skate Park Sign at Riverside Park.
10/29 - Scavenger Hunt is: Location Mascoma River Greenway and the clue is gardening. Answer: The pollinator gardens at Slayton Parking for the MRG.
Halloween FunFest on Colburn Park
**NOTE** Due to the COVID19 Pandemic at this time Lebanon Recreation will not be holding our annual Halloween FunFest on Colburn Park. However we will be featuring the above calendar with daily activities you can access daily here and on our social media pages for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! We look forward to celebrating all that Octobereen has to offer for you! Be sure to use #Octobereenlebrec when posting on social media so we can see YOU doing all of the activities and more that we can't wait to highlight!
Trick or Treat Hours - Saturday, October 31, 2020
#OCTOBEREENLEBREC daily activities:
It's time to get your heads on and focus really hard this weekend. Your meal for the weekend is spaghetti brains! Try your hand or minds at this spooky dish! Thank you to Lindsay Smith at the COOP Food Stores on the collaboration on this creation!
Sometimes we all just need a good laugh and leaves gives us that bit of relief. Other times they make our perfect lawn tarnished with 1 leaf that falls after you've raked. Visit: www.LebanonNH.gov/843/how-do-i-get-rid-of